1. You read books in one sitting.
(Not certain I’ve ever really done this, actually. Maybe once or twice.)
2. You have a book quote/reference for almost every situation.
(Believe me, Hunger Games references are a daily occurence.)
3. You’re packing, and you spend more time deciding which book to bring than what clothes to bring.
(This is me today. I decided on Mockingjay. I’m in the mood for rereading it. Maybe it won’t be such a blur the second time.)
4. You name everything after fictional people.
(My phone’s name is Carswell. As in Carswell Thorne.)
5. You cry your eyes out over characters.
(Spoilers. But yes. I sob.)
6. You cry because a series is over.
(I’m pretty sure part of the reason Mockingjay Part 2 had me bawling was because it was over.)
7. Pretty much everything you enjoy relates to books in some manner.
View original post 185 more words